Tishas's Party Donuts
Frozen Party Donuts (10 pieces/packet)
A sachet of icing sugar included
1. Pre-heat cooking oil to medium heat (approx. 160 degrees C)
2. Fry donut directly from freezer (If there is some ice on the green bean fritter, thaw for a few minutes to allow ice to melt)
3. Fry on both sides till golden brown (approx. 2 to 3 minutes in total)
1. Place donut in air fryer or oven without thawing
2. Drizzle some cooking oil over the green bean fritter
3. Cook at 200 degrees C till crispy and golden brown (approx. 10 to 15 minutes)
*Note: Air frying/Baking will not produce the exact outcome as normal frying
A lower Air frying/Baking temperature will not produce a "crispy" skin
Flour, yeast, salt, sugar
Store Frozen and consume once opened.
Cooking & Preparation:
Thaw and fry or bake till golden brown.
Certifications & Endorsements: